Summerville Landscaping Pros
Professional, Experienced & Affordable High Quality Sod Installation in Summerville SC and the surrounding areas.
- 20+ Years Experience
- FREE Estimates, always!
- Licensed & Insured
- Locally Owned & Operated
Sod Installation Summerville SC
We provide local landscaping at the best prices! Lush, green lawns are always going to be the talk of the town, but without knowing how to make your lawn looking like top quality, you might be out of luck. Lucky for you, we’re here to help! We strive to make your yard live up to the highest of expectations. The lawn is the first thing your neighbors will see, so let us help you make a lasting impression!
- Locally owned and operated
- Licensed and insured
- Years of experience
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE
Summerville’s Local Landscapers
We provide local landscaping at the best prices! Lush, green lawns are always going to be the talk of the town, but without knowing how to make your lawn looking like top quality, you might be out of luck. We’re here for you! We want your yard to live up to all of your expectations.
Our company guarantees you quality landscaping services done right. We do a number of things like delivery and installation of your sod, and landscape installation. We’ll even give you some tips and tricks to keep your property looking as beautiful as day one. If you’ve been searching for landscaping company near me, you’ve found us!
Call us today at (843) 350-8872 to schedule your free landscaping estimate.
residential and commercial sod installation
One of the first things people see when they arrive at your home is your lawn. A lush green lawn is a great asset to your home. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality sod available. Our knowledgeable professional team members will expertly install your sod, and provide prompt courteous service. Our job does not end once your sod is installed. We will advise you on the proper care and maintenance of your beautiful new lawn. Whether you need residential or commercial sod installation, we do it all. We ensure that the correct sod is used, providing a functional and attractive outdoor space. Not only does the type of sod play an important role in how your landscaping looks, your intended use will determine which sod type is best for your home or commercial project.
Types of Sod
Types of sod we can install on your property:
- Bermuda – For a lush, dense, and dark green lawn, choose Bermuda grass. A very premium variety of grass, this is perfect for very hot and drought-ridden environments.
- Carpet Grass – This low-maintenance grass is perfect when you’re working under a budget. This grass can thrive on low-fertile grounds as well, and it sprouts perennially, once installed.
- Zoysia – An adaptable variety of grass, the Zoysia can thrive in absolutely any soil condition and temperature. A natural weed repellent and quick to recover from pest attacks, this makes for a great, low upkeep grass.
- Centipede – If you have acidic or sandy soil, then your landscape will benefit from Centipede grass. It is another variety that works very well on low-fertile soils. This is a type of grass that repels pests to a great extent.
- St. Augustine – Perfect for beachside homes, this grass can withstand highly-salty soils. If your lawn doesn’t receive a lot of sunlight, then St. Augustine is a great option to get a thick and grassy lawn.
Why Choose Summerville Landscaping Pros
Here’s why you should choose Summerville Landscaping Pros for sod installation
- Numerous sub-varieties of grass that you can choose from.
- Extremely budget-friendly sod options.
- Installation, repairs, and replacement service available throughout the year.
- Our sod is very easy to manage and grow.
- Free sod installation estimates
How you care for your new sod can determine how long it will flourish on your lawn. This is where our team of expert landscapers can help you. We have worked with all types of grass, and we’ll be able to advise you about the maintenance requirements of your new sod.
The fact is, extensive use can damage your lawn. Your grass may start to fall out, or parts of your grass may crumble after years of regular use. Replacement of old grass with fresh grass is the best way to address this problem.
The best part about grass replacement is that you don’t have to replace your entire lawn. You can replace the small, damaged portion of your lawn with ease. Just give us a call, and a member of our team will visit your home. They will evaluate your lawn and will help you with new grass installation in the section where the lawn needs to be replaced.
We are extremely prompt and professional in our service. Call us today for new sod installation and sod replacement and to get your free sod estimate.
Areas We Service
We serve Summerville, South Carolina and the surrounding areas. We have many years of professional experience and focus on providing high quality customer service and support.
If you’re looking for a trustworthy and hard-working sod contractor in Summerville, SC that you can trust, look no further than Summerville Landscaping Pros!